So lengthy, retailer purchased salad dressing! This honey mustard dressing recipe is straightforward to make, and it is filled with irresistible candy and tangy taste.
This do-it-yourself honey mustard dressing is like magic. At any time when I’ve it readily available, I eat salads like loopy, simply to style its candy, tangy, spicy taste. If I’m out of greens, I exploit it as a dipping sauce, dunking sliced bell peppers till I don’t have any dressing left. In case you’re somebody who’s attempting to eat extra veggies, make this honey mustard dressing recipe. You’ll end up tossing collectively salads and snacking on carrot sticks left and proper!
In contrast to many retailer purchased honey mustard salad dressings, this one is completely vegan and dairy-free. Its clean, evenly creamy texture comes from emulsified olive oil, honey, and Dijon mustard, not mayo or Greek yogurt. You solely want 5 elements to make it, and you’ll whisk it collectively in a snap. In the previous few months, it’s change into certainly one of my favourite dressings, and I feel you’re going to find it irresistible too!
Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe Elements
Able to make this honey mustard dressing recipe? Right here’s what you’ll want:
- Dijon mustard – Keep away from utilizing stone floor mustard or yellow mustard on this recipe. As a substitute, select a good-quality Dijon mustard. It’ll give the dressing a clean, creamy texture and well-balanced taste.
- Honey – It offers the dressing a contact of sweetness and traditional honey-mustard taste.
- Apple cider vinegar – For tang! Contemporary lemon juice will work right here too.
- Garlic – It provides sharp depth of taste.
- Further-virgin olive oil – It offers the dressing physique and richness.
- And salt and pepper – To make all of the flavors pop!
Mix the honey, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, vinegar, and oil in a small bowl, and whisk to mix. When the dressing is clean, season to style. Take pleasure in!
Discover the entire recipe with measurements under.
Easy methods to Use Honey Mustard Dressing
This do-it-yourself honey mustard dressing will maintain in an hermetic container or Mason jar within the fridge for as much as every week, so it’s a terrific recipe to meal prep and maintain readily available. It’s versatile, so have enjoyable experimenting with other ways to make use of it. Listed here are a couple of of my favorites:
- As a salad dressing. To not state the plain, however this dressing is scrumptious on salad! I name for it particularly in my green bean salad recipe, nevertheless it’s additionally improbable on this sweet potato salad, this broccoli salad, this kale salad, this chopped salad, or easy blended greens.
- With roasted or sautéed veggies. Drizzle it over roasted broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, potatoes, or sautéed broccoli for a punch of candy and tangy taste.
- As a dipping sauce. Zuzh up sweet potato fries or air fryer French fries with a aspect of honey mustard dressing! Or, for a light-weight and wholesome snack, serve it with contemporary veggies like carrots, celery, or bell peppers for dipping.
- On a grain bowl. Begin with a grain like farro, quinoa, or brown rice, add a protein like roasted chickpeas or tempeh, and pile in your favourite veggies. Pour the dressing on high to tie all of it collectively!
How do you want to make use of honey mustard dressing? Let me know within the feedback!
Extra Favourite Salad Dressings
In case you love this recipe, attempt certainly one of these scrumptious salad dressings subsequent:
Honey Mustard Dressing
Serves 4 to six
This do-it-yourself honey mustard dressing is nice and tangy, with an ideal evenly creamy texture. Toss it with a salad, use it as a dipping sauce, or drizzle it over roasted veggies. Discover particular ideas within the put up above!
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or contemporary lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small garlic clove, grated or minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, extra to style
- Freshly floor black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk collectively the mustard, olive oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper.
See the above weblog put up for serving ideas.