Lemon ginger tea, a super comforting drink. It’s extremely easy to make, as it requires only 4 ingredients and 10 minutes. It’ll boost your immune system!
Did you know that lemon ginger tea is one of the healthiest and most beneficial drinks you can have? It is actually super tasty and extremely easy to prepare because it only requires 4 simple ingredients and it’s ready in just 10 minutes.
Besides, this lemon and ginger tea is super comforting and you can have it warm or cold (I love to have it warm!). I always try to make it at least once a week so I can benefit from all its properties.
How to make lemon ginger tea
- Bring the water to a boil and remove it from the heat.
- Add the lemon and ginger slices to the hot water, stir, and let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Strain and pour the tea into a mug.
- Add the maple syrup and stir.
- Serve your lemon ginger tea immediately.
Lemon ginger tea ingredients and tips
What are the lemon ginger tea benefits?
These are some lemon ginger tea benefits: it’s a relaxing drink, perfect for bedtime, and it’s high in vitamin C and antioxidants, so it’ll boost your immune system and help you fight a cold. This lemon and ginger tea can also help improve your digestion!
Looking for more vegan drinks?
Did you make this lemon ginger tea?
- 2 cups water (480 ml)
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 piece ginger, 1 inch (about 2.5 cm), thinly sliced
- 2 tsp maple syrup (optional), or any sweetener of your choice
- What are the lemon ginger tea benefits? These are some lemon ginger tea benefits: it’s a relaxing drink, perfect for bedtime, and it’s high in vitamin C and antioxidants, so it’ll boost your immune system and help you fight a cold. This lemon and ginger tea can also help improve your digestion!
- To make this lemon and ginger tea I used fresh ginger and didn’t peel it, but you can peel it if you want to or even use some ground ginger instead.
- You don’t have to add maple syrup to your lemon ginger tea. Feel free to omit this ingredient or use any sweetener of your choice.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 27
- Sugar: 4.3 g
- Sodium: 8 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.8 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 0.3 g