Join February’s Love & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge! It’s easy to enter, and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below.
Back in October, I created the Love & Lemons Cooking Club to celebrate our wonderful community of readers. It’s super simple – each month, I choose a recipe. You make it, and you email me a photo. At the end of the month, I randomly select one winner to receive a prize.
I love the sense of community that comes from so many people cooking one recipe each month. We’re kicking off February’s challenge today with Cauliflower Soup, and I hope you’ll join in the fun! Here’s how it works:
At the end of the month, I’ll randomly select a winner and post all of the photos. This time, we’re giving away a Staub enamel-coated cast iron cocotte. It’s my absolute favorite cooking vessel for soups & stews and I know you’re going to love it too! (We’re shipping to U.S addresses only).
This month, we’re making one of my all-time favorite winter recipes: Cauliflower Soup! (pictured on the left) It’s totally vegan and gluten-free, and it’s super creamy and flavorful. Serve it with a salad and good crusty bread for an easy, delicious winter meal. Yum!
Enter the February Challenge!
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make my Cauliflower Soup sometime during the month of February.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by February 28.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the Cauliflower Soup blog post after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
- Sign up for our email list to find out about next month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly select a winner and share all your photos in early March.
Last month’s recipe was my Sesame Soba Noodles. I loved seeing all these bright colors on cold winter days:
Karina was our January winner:
Enter the February Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Making my Cauliflower Soup sometime during the month of February.
- Sending a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by February 28.
- Leaving a comment on the Cauliflower Soup blog post for a bonus entry after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
We’ll be shipping the February prize to U.S addresses only.