Join the March Love & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge! It’s easy to enter, and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below.
Back in October, I created the Love & Lemons Cooking Club to celebrate our wonderful community of readers. It’s super simple – each month, I choose a recipe. You make it, and you email me a photo. At the end of the month, I randomly select one winner to receive a prize.
I love the sense of community that comes from so many people cooking one recipe each month. We’re kicking off our March challenge today with Overnight Oats, and I hope you’ll join in the fun! Here’s how it works:
Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club
- Each month, I choose one seasonal recipe. Sign up for our email list so you’ll know as soon as I share each month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe during the month.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by the end of the month. This time, the deadline is March 31!
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment (include your first and last name) on the challenge recipe’s blog post after you submit your photo.
The Prize: A $200 Whole Foods Gift Card!
At the end of the month, I’ll randomly select a winner and post all of the photos. This time, we’re giving away a $200 Whole Foods Gift Card.
This month, we’re shifting gears from dinner to breakfast and making Overnight Oats! This easy, make-ahead breakfast recipe is naturally vegan, and it’s gluten-free if you use certified gluten-free oats.
Now, the toppings are half the fun of Overnight Oats. I suggest several combinations in my recipe, but don’t feel tied to them. I want to see creative topping combinations that YOU come up with! The sky’s the limit here – experiment with fresh or dried fruit, nuts, seeds, or coconut, nut butter, tahini, coconut flakes, or any spices you like.
Have fun making a bowl of oats you love!
Enter the March Challenge!
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make my Overnight Oats sometime during the month of March. Get creative with those toppings!
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by March 31.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the Overnight Oats blog post after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
- Sign up for our email list to find out about next month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly select a winner and share all your photos in early April.
Last Month’s Challenge
Last month’s recipe was my Cauliflower Soup. I’m a HUGE fan of this creamy vegan soup, and it sounds like you were too! So many of you commented saying you loved the addition of the miso, and a few of you asked for more miso recipes. Now that you have it on hand, try using it in…
You’ll also find recipes using miso in my cookbooks, like the Miso Quinoa Bowls with Kale & Eggs on page 45 of Love & Lemons Every Day or the Creamy Brussels Sprout Fettuccine on page 65 of The Love & Lemons Cookbook.
And now…your photos!
Dollianne was our February winner:
Enter the March Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Making my Overnight Oats sometime during the month of March. We can’t wait to see all your topping combinations!
- Sending a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by March 31.
- Leaving a comment on the Overnight Oats blog post for a bonus entry after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)