185cm, 110kg. used to be at healthy weight, but ate unhealthy during pandemic and gained a lot of weight.
- 1499 kcals/day until goal weight (80kg), then switch to 2500kcals/day
- 2 hours walking everyday (4kph), 3 days weightlifting (I already lift)
- once I am under 90kg, I will start running. I can already run long distances, just too fat at the moment because I get blisters.
- I can do other cardio exercises as well
- flat bread, protein powder (500 kcals)
- beans, protein powder (500 kcals)
- whole wheat cereal, salad (499 kcals)
Already been doing this for 7 days now and I lost 2.5kg (mostly water).