Vegan Caesar dressing, tasty and flavorful, as well as absolutely delicious! Level up your salad game with 8 ingredients and just 10 minutes.
I am obsessed with this vegan caesar dressing. It is so simple yet flavorful and wonderful to make your salads taste amazing! Truly a gem that you can’t miss.
To make it I used 8 ingredients and I got it ready in just 10 minutes. Easy, right? Besides, it turned out creamy and satisfying and is a cholesterol-free recipe.
How to make vegan Caesar dressing
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Use your vegan Caesar dressing immediately.
Vegan Caesar dressing ingredients and tips
- Cloves of garlic.
- Vegan Parmesan cheese: although to make my homemade caesar dressing I used my own version of vegan Parmesan cheese, the store-bought one is also a good choice. You could also add nutritional yeast instead.
- Extra virgin olive oil: I’m Spanish, so I use extra virgin olive oil to cook most of my dishes. However, any type of oil will work. I always use extra virgin oils when possible because they’re healthier.
- Capers: if you can’t find them, omit this ingredient or use dill pickles instead.
- Lemon juice.
- Dijon mustard: for this vegan Caesar dressing recipe Dijon mustard is the best choice, but feel free to use a different type of mustard if you want.
- Vegan Worcestershire sauce: I used a homemade version, but the store-bought is okay too.
- Ground black pepper: fresh ground black pepper tastes amazing. However, I find the store-bought version to be more convenient and also easier to measure with a teaspoon.
- You can use this homemade Caesar dressing to make a vegan Caesar Salad or a vegan kale Caesar salad.
What is in Caesar dressing?
Most traditional Caesar dressings are made with anchovies and eggs, so they are obviously not vegan. However, this vegan Caesar dressing recipe is 100% plant-based and delicious.
Does Caesar dressing have dairy?
Regular Caesar dressing is made with Parmesan cheese, so it does contain dairy. In this homemade version, I’ve replaced it with vegan Parmesan cheese, which really is out of this world!
Looking for more simple vegan recipes?
Did you make this vegan Caesar dressing recipe?
- To make this homemade Caesar dressing I used homemade vegan Parmesan cheese, but feel free to use a store-bought version instead. You could also replace it with nutritional yeast.
- You could also use a different type of oil or mustard, but I do believe extra virgin olive oil and Dijon mustard are the best choices.
- If you can’t find capers, omit this ingredient or use dill pickles instead.
- Although I used homemade vegan Worcestershire sauce, a store-bought one is also okay.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 66
- Sodium: 76 mg
- Fat: 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Protein: 1.5 g